October 23, 2009
I love my new companion!! We have been together now for almost 2 weeks…it’s crazy! I wish it would slow down ha ha…we are loving CHAT it’s an amazing experience to talk with people from around the world!! We have one man who was a convert for 1 year, stopped going to church and it’s been 30 years now, but he still remembers how he felt from that long time ago, and he wants to go back to church…so we are helping him do just that! It’s amazing!! Superb!! We spend every waking moment in the CHAT it seems, but that is not a bad thing…we have appointments and people that we teach every day!! Our own investigators!! We can teach to baptism if that is what they want, such a blessing! It’s at mormon.org (check it out!) We have been missing lunch and dinner…because we are always chatting ha ha finding people to teach, helping answer questions, give comfort – such a great thing!!! But don’t worry we look like two moles in a corner….we have all of our stuff strewn about in the cubicles next to each other…complete with our water bottles, packet of insta flavor juice and snacks galore….so we eat!! In fact I’m eating red vines, and Pumpkin bread at the moment….trail mix from Costco, the kind with M&M’s in it is great as well…also pre cut mango from Costco to snack on….we try to eat healthy!! Haha… I feel like I should just live at the Square….today we had a meeting at 7am….we went home at 9pm last night…it was dark outside *pitch black…both times, so I’m thinking to myself..”I just went to bed, why am I walking down the hill again?” …ha ha its great work and I’m sleeping like a baby lately!! Over all life is good here!
The other morning we woke up to find strange men working on the windows…they were painting the window sills…and we were like, ummm..hey there is a man in the window..that's weird…and then as they painted they had to lift all the windows 2 inches…it was frigid in the apartment for the last two nights ha ha!! So great! Life is going good though here, it’s a lot of fun… Right now I’m pooped…and need to get home for laundry!
0 Responses

Post a Comment