Pictures

Sister Enkhbold -my friend from Mongolia...she is learning English, and is soo much fun!!


Sister Doggett and I- at transfer conference last transfer :D


A taste of Transfer conference..all the sisters leaving!


Sister Baylis and I - I met her with Jennifer last conference...and she is from Russia, and then a citizen of Israel now! COOL!


Sister Storer (Left) and Sister Packer (Right) Sister Packer just left for her outbound..Montana!!


Sister Cummins -in my class :D, Sister Slight (outbound now...Florida!!) and ME!! on transfer night :<


My artistic ability...I had time on my hands last transfer :D


Sister Aslam from Pakistan :D so funny!! LOVE HER!


Me sleeping on a bench...what else?!


Me in a giant pile of stuff...ha ha





The view from my bed!! Amazing



Sister Garcia and Sister Pena singing ..and Sister Kai in the background...being a goof ball...being "inspired" by their singing ha ha


Sister Mcclellan Sister Fluckiger and I ...getting ready to go home! Back to the Square :D


Sister Doggett and I...so fun!! MTC roomie!


Weird pic. I know...I'm sitting on a mini rocking chair ha ha


CHAT district!! WOOOO HOOO In front of "This is the Place" house...thing...one of them :D with President and Sister Holmes..also Sister Kai on bottom left *She is one of the Assistants..so great!!


A train they take tours on...and its our time to get on the train, and mosey home!


The other cooler version of me in a cape ha ah


We have a cemetery in our back yard..no joke!!!


Over 55 people are buried here...the Prophet and his family


Sister Mondaca and I behind a tree...on the way home to nap!


Sister Mondaca and I behind a tree again....still having fun!!


Sister Mondaca, the temple and the SKY IS PINK!! SO PRETTY!!! These are from today.....back from the service project and stuff, they are recent ...before that, its from the beginning of the transfer! Hope you can see all of them...let Cheri know as well of the photos!!
0 Responses

Post a Comment