October 30, 2009
Things are going great here :D I can’t believe we are already in week three of the transfer….SLOW DOWN!! I hope that sister Mondaca and I are able to be together another transfer…only if it’s what Heavenly Father wants…but it would be great for the Holidays…to cook together and have fun!! We shall see…anywho! Life is busy these days…we are always on the go, and today for P-day we had ZONE CONFERENCE…it was fun, but strange…we wore JEANS! Crazy! It was so strange…to feel “normal” ha ha …we went to heritage park “This is the Place” Monument, and did a huge Service project :D it was a ton of Fun!! This little village is used to reenact pioneer times, a mini village straight from Brigham Young’s time, people volunteer to go around and talk to people and have this “live village” so all the pioneer clothes they use,, have to go somewhere RIGHT? Right….so WE (well a couple companionships) were assigned to the Closet there..it was a ton of fun! We hung up clothes, and were silly with bonnets on our head…but when we were done, it was SPOTLESS!! It was amazing, I wish I had a before and after of the room. Such a fun experience!! We are trying to eat healthy, and as a little roommate family, so I get to cook here and I love doing it! My roommates are amazing and beautiful people…very blessed for this transfer it’s amazing!! Right now..it’s cold…and I am wearing sweat pants and t-shirt under my skirt… ha ah with boots it’s pretty funny!! I’m laughing at least!! What else…well our investigators are doing great, we are busy busy busy! But it’s amazing work..we are always in the back room of the RC ha ah…not a soul knows us anymore…all the time we spend back there! But its sooo fun!! Life is going great…
0 Responses

Post a Comment