January 14, 2010
Well to let you know about my companion her name is Sister McKinlay and she is from Michigan -just returned from 2 transfers outbound she went to Minnesota -she is 23 and a wonderful missionary! We get along SOOOO Goood!!!! It is wonderful and fun, we laugh ALL the time!! I feel so blessed to be with her it is a lot of fun!

Today we were able to contact someone in Sierra Lionne in Africa - and from there received 5 phone numbers to others who want to hear more...so we are talking to people there now as well ----how amazing!!! This mission has changed me so much already and given me strength in handling different situations and given me much knowledge on life. It is a wonderful and strange experience to know every day that a piece of the "Old You" is sloughing off and you are able to see the shiny new you underneath....I hope that I will be able to keep up the studying and interest in all things like I have more ----even to a greater extent than now!

The weather here is random....NO snow!! and we have only had about 2 or 3 snowstorms other than that...Nada! - spring is just around the corner!! I am excited to see what else happens this transfer -life is going good and I just moved next door to where I lived before in a lovely apartment. I have been trying to cook more - and it has been SOO fun - so I bought an apron this morning for fun...to cook in :) and I love it!! So next week on our P-day we are planning a gathering with our district in chat and having a dinner and get to know you time...so it should be a lot of fun and I am going to cook!! WOO HOOO.
0 Responses

Post a Comment