December 12, 2009
Well I have some really exciting news from CHAT - we have 2 baptism schedule January 2nd 2010......are you ready, sitting down....in Botswana!!!!!!!!! In AFRICA! ohhh man it’s cool : ) that is 2 so far...we have other friends to talk too....but it’s amazing, that we came to Temple Square and now have a chance to help others, in Africa!! It’s amazing : ). YAY!!
It really is getting quite cold here, but we try to stay indoors as much as humanly possible...and since we are in CHAT that makes it even better...either CHAT or the North Visitors Center is where I am : ) Well CHAT is IN the North so I'm always here : ) Life is going good, a lot of work to do .... I love it - there are so many sisters that I just love. I know people ALL over the world now. Sweden, England, Argentina, Russia, Mongolia -and those are just the Sisters that I am really close with. So it’s amazing!!
Here is the link to watch the Christmas Devotional the First Presidency. I was able to go (all the Sisters on Temple Square went...) The Talks are ALL about family, Jesus Christ and season of Christmas....it’s about an hour, and the Mormon Tabernacle Choir is performing as well - it’s beautiful!
http://www.lds.org/broadcast/christmas/0,6609,4617-1-81-1801,00.html
0 Responses

Post a Comment