One Week Already!
Please write me letters, one day here seems like 3-4 ha ha but seriously I want to hear from you! You can write on DearElder.com and it comes straight to me.( Sister Wingate - going to Temple square SLC)

So a little about my time here....its been an amazing experience so far, the first couple days were a real tough thing to get used just because SOOO much was going on and it was confusing...just jump right in to things- but after the 1st day it got much better and now that its my one week mark I'm super happy to be here! My first P-day (preperation day) and I get to wear flip flops...and b-ball shorts and no nylons for some of the day...we work 15 hrs a day.... 6:15 wake up class 7-8 breakfast 45 min. class 9- 1 then lunch 1:45 class or study time until 6 then dinner then class then at 9 we have planning with our companions until 9:30 9:30-10:15 we have planning more and getting ready for bed. quiet time at 10:15 and lights OFF at 10:30 crazy huh?!

I love the schedule and my favorite thing about the day here is Breakfast :D its great combo breakfast - eggs, hashbrowns, sausage or bacon and Sprite with every meal yummm... but breakfast is favorite!! I am learning so much here and even in one short week (that feels like I've been gone 3 months) I have already felt a drastic change in how I am....and its amazing!! Its not all easy breezy here but the harder times make learning a lot easier and better to rely on Heavenly Father...the Spirit here in the MTC is SOOOO strong it never leaves...we are soo blessed!! Today we went to the Temple to do an endowment session, amazing!! Its so much fun, and Sister Bailey and I met a lady in there who was crying..so we talked to her...she thinks she is getting divorced so we tried to cheer her up and chatted a while which was amazing. I have no fear of talking to random people anymore its just whoever we see we talk to if we want to :D.

Ok so we have 4 missionaries in our room and its Sister Bailey (my companion) from New Zealand originally super cute girl and then other sisters Sister Pena (Penya) Sister Doggett they are super cute and we are so random but love to have them as roommates. As a companion ship we follow eachother everywhere!! Even to the bathroom...unless were in our dorms at night then we can walk the halls alone :D sweet! Its fun...I have a top bunk and its sweet.

Like i said earlier....i'm learning SOOO much and its fun getting to know the Elders and sisters around in our district. One of the Elders (elder smith) has recently decided to start singing random Disney musicals any time he feels like it...walking in the hall at food time and its hilarious - i've even got videos :D yay! I try to document life here daily so I have a lot to show :D I miss everyone and hope everyone is doing well!!

Sister Wingate
0 Responses

Post a Comment