In the MTC!!!
05 August 2009

Today was a crazy ride! I arrived at the MTC at 3:30 and right away went to a meeting...at first I was wondering what exactly I had gotten into, but I went to my room after - unpacked and then my roommates/companion showed up. Sister Pena, Sister Doggett, and my companion Sister Riley (from New Zealand) they are all great girls and I'm excited to get to know them better! We have a small room probably the size of the living room that has 3 sets of bunk beds and then closet/desk things a bit squished but its great because right now there are 4 of us in a 6 bedroom place - things were hectic today but things will settle down - I hope :) haha. I've got my work cut out for me here up @ 6 because we have to be places at 6:35 & 7 (wake up usually 6:30 am) so it's going to be fun waking up that early. Day 1 of 18 months (540ish days!)

Love Always,
Sister Wingate
0 Responses

Post a Comment